Saturday, 27 December 2014

Christmas Dinner.

This year, I was feeling extra Christmas-y so decided that I would cook the entire Christmas Dinner for my family, but considering it was only for six people,the job wasn't that big. I got up at the crack of dawn (8am) to prepare the turkey and peel the potatoes and halfway through the day everything was under control. Fast forward to 4pm and I was frantically running around the kitchen trying to bake a cake as well as make the perfect gravy but thank goodness for my sister who helped out. It was so lovely to make my first Christmas dinner and the food tasted amazing. We had so much fun afterwards playing games and watching movies and I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a happy new year in advance. I hope you're all enjoying the leftovers to!

Tosin x

1 comment:

  1. looks very cool!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...