Thursday, 1 January 2015

Bring it on 2015.

Source

I am buzzing. After having such a terrible 2013, I made every second of 2014 my year and I am determined to make 2015 even bigger and better. I have so much planned for 2015; new plans for my life, my future, my education and this blog and I can't wait to share them all with you. This year brings me closer to my first set of A-Level exams and even though I am slightly nervous, I also feel slightly elated because I'm going to work hard to get the grades I want. I'm going to push myself even further away from my comfort zone because the results of doing so in 2014 made me feel like a brand new person. It might not necessarily mean half-way across the world, but this year, I'm going to  make an effort to travel. Maybe Paris, Amsterdam or Brighton. Maybe all three, who knows! I'm going to connect with more people - I'm tired of being the person who has to wait for someone to talk to her. Even if it kills me, I'm going to go up to at least one person this year and say a simple hello. 2015 is the year I'm going to reinvent this blog. I'm finally going to put full on dedication into putting up amazing posts and not just half-hearted ones. For Christmas, my mum got me a big girl camera and I am beyond esatic to put it to good use. I've even been browsing Etsy for a new template. 
In short, 2015 is once again going to be my year; the year I grow as a person for greater and bigger things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...