Saturday, 3 January 2015

More Music.

I know I wrote a post like this not so long ago but I'm finding more and more that music is becoming a form of escapism for me. Studying four A-levels can be fun but it can also be hard, tiring and leave you feeling like the world is crashing down on you. Music and books have been helping me latley but more so music. And having recently discovered some even more great artists, I felt like it would be a crime not to share them.

Marian Hill
 This duo are like nothing I have ever heard before. I'm yet to find a song I don't like, I wish I could write more but then it would just be half a page about how much I love them. Listen to Lips, One Time, Whiskey and Got It.
Source
Banks
I'm still in the midst of discovering Banks and I love her sound. Its alsmot like an upbeat Lana Del Rey. If you listen to her, leave suggestions please! Listen to Waiting Game and This is What it Feels Like.
Source
This was just a quick post that I hadn't planned - I was enjoying the music so much I just had to share it. Give these great artists a listen.

Tosin 

6 comments:

  1. i just started listening to banks recently, i love her!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of Marian Hill before, but I am going to listen to them now: cause they sound awesome!

    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I've been loving Banks! Her voice is beautiful. I so agree that she sounds like a more upbeat Lana. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go off & listen to both of them now whilst painting :) good luck with your A levels!

    Mara x
    www.marashares.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment beautiful lady! I'm going to give these a listen - I love finding artists that I haven't heard before and finding new music - I've been really getting into music made using just vocals and a loop pedal recently-
    Lots of Love
    Steph at ChicStrawberry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to give Banks a listen, although I keep getting her confused with Azealia Banks! Great picks :)

    Rags of Love-Alternative London Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...